Scam E-mail

CALL LEONARD +60172925251 FOR BUSINESS
Sunday, November 9, 2008 4:13 AM
From:
"leonarleng001@luckymail.com"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients
LEONARD LENG & CO
JIREH BUILDING
NO. 43-4, MEZZANINE FLOOR
JALAN MOHD SALLEH
83000 BATU PAHAT
TELL/FAX +60172925251
EMAIL:leonardlenglleonardlengl@yahoo.com

Greetings to you and to your family.
Good Day,

I am Leonard Leng, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, who hereinafter shall be referred to as my client, died as the result of a heart-related condition on the 11 November 2001. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the Gulf Air Flight Crashes in Persian Gulf Near Bahrain Aired August 23, 2000 - 2:50 p.m. ET as reported on:http://transcripts****n.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0008/23/bn.08.html
I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at TWELVE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS. ($12,800.000.00 USD).is lodged. This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my named client, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.
This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from many breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology.

If you are interested, please reply immediately via the private email address above. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more execution details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. I guarantee also that this will be executed under the most legitimate way to ensure that you and I are protected now and after the transaction. For this transaction, I would advice you to be contacting me with my private e-mail and private phone numbers. kindly furnish me with your direct telephone number and your full name to enable do the change of ownership of this fund in your name as the next of kin.

I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential, whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest.
Be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. Thank you for finding time to read this letter as I await your urgent reply via my confidential email addresses leonardlenglleonardlengl@yahoo.com

PLS CONTACT ME ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL AND PHONE
EMAIL:leonardlenglleonardlengl@yahoo.com
TELL/FAX +60172925251
Best regards,
Barrister Leonard Leng(Esq)
(Attorney at Law)


Please Beware !!!




0 ulasan:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin